We have a need for a Family Service Representative
At Alto-Reste Park, our mission is to honor and celebrate life by providing clarity and guidance during times of sadness and pain by offering a place of peace amidst scenes of cultured beauty. Regardless of whether someone chooses our park as their final resting place, we want everyone we counsel to be comfortable and satisfied with their final arrangements. We offer choice, compassion, and comfort before, during, and after each service. We do this to ensure every lost loved one is memorialized in a meaningful way.
Alto-Reste Park is currently connecting with people in our community at an unprecedented rate. Consequently, we are looking to expand our team so that we can continue to serve families at the level of excellence our community has come to appreciate and expect.
Additionally, we’re looking for someone who has a respect for the past with an eye on the future. Simply being good at providing traditional at-need and advance-planning burial services is no longer enough. With so many options for memorialization now available, people are not content if we simply continue to do things the way they have always been done.
We take great pride in our professionalism and attentiveness, but we also greatly value outside perspectives. We are looking for someone who will join us in supporting families going through intense difficulty. Additionally, this person should be comfortable contributing his or her insight, ideas, and passion to improve how we serve families.
We stand firm in our core beliefs and principles of doing everything in our power to give families the utmost care, but we are ok with, and encourage, moving away from the status quo as long as that movement is in line with our beliefs and principles.
We currently have an opening for a Family Service Representative in Altoona, PA. Interacting directly with families, the Family Service Representative is responsible for building relationships and delivering the service and experience that acknowledges and shares the life and story of their loved one. This includes guiding families through the process of making at-need and advanced-planning arrangements with the ultimate purpose of providing them with peace of mind.
Overview & Responsibilities:
- Meets with families to listen and personalize arrangements
- Understands and implements Company provided training to ensure every family is presented with all relevant service and merchandise options
- Uses company’s internal systems and tools to serve families effectively
- Contributes to the overall efficiency of the organization
- Participates in community events, groups and/or organizations
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Strong communication skills
- Able to receive and apply training
- Maintain a positive attitude and working environment
- Attention to detail and follow-through
- Strong basic computer skills
- Valid state driver’s license in good standing and acceptable driving record
- Health plans available (medical and vision)
- IRA Retirement Savings Plan with company match
- Vacation time
- Employer paid life insurance, STD and LTD